Ningbo Institute of Technology, Zhejiang University, a public university in Ningbo, Zhejiang, is currently seeking two foreign teachers of English for the upcoming the second semester of 2014-2015 school year.
These are the basic conditions of the school and of employment therein:
Location: Zhejiang University Ningbo Institute of Technology, Ningbo, Zhejiang, People's Republic of China
Start date: 1 September 2015
End date: 31 August 2016
Level of students: College English majors (either freshman or sophomores)
Course(s) to be taught: Oral English; Major English-Speaking Countries: A Survey (Western Culture);Writing
Salary (before tax): 69900yuan for a bachelor; 80900yuan for a master; 100900yuan for a doctor (A travel reimbursement at the end of their contracts is included)
Expected weekly work hours: 14
Health Insurance provided: Yes
Additional benefits: Furnished apartment with utilities, and high-speed internet connection provided by the school
Recruitment fees or charges: None
Type of visa provided: Z visa with residence permit
These are conditions candidates are expected to meet in order to be considered for employment at this institution:
1. Be a holder of an American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, or South African passport. (Holders of passports from non-English speaking countries will be considered, but should have a TEFL or TESL certificate, and will be required to undergo an oral interview via Skype to assess the quality of their accents and pronunciation proficiency.)
2. Two years teaching experience need*
3. Have a clean criminal record and be of sufficiently good health to be legally eligible to receive a Z visa and residence permit from the Chinese government
4. Be between 18 and 60 years old
5. Have at least a bachelor’s degree
6. Be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China
Both men and women are welcome.
* Teaching experience exemption may be offered to those who pass a Skype interview.
Tony（肖琪） hopes that you will contact him if you are interested in working at Zhejiang University Ningbo institute of Technology. He will do his best to make your trip to and stay in China as easy and enjoyable as possible.